Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wonders of Outlook for Live@Edu

Ever since I have started using Outlook way back I college, I am really amazed for its features and stuffs that I have fully utilized when I am still studying. Even today as I entered the IT industry. Well let me share with you the wonders of the so called Outlook.

Microsoft have these program for every educational institutions, its called Live@Edu. Our university that time has been part its program which the primary goal is for us to utilized the Microsoft products for free. So the first benefit, is the so called Email Server, which uses Outlook. Part of Outlook there are services that students can used for their studies. Such Services include the following:
  • SkyDrive- free online storage for sharing documents and other stuffs
  • Office-use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint) for editing shared documents online or creating a new file online evene without office suite installed in PC. [it was formerly OfficeLive as far as I can remember :)]

Its an all in one package that a student could enjoy.

So for all you guys out there, if your one of the IT Directors of Educational Institutions, you can visit this site so as to let your students experience the technology. To prepare them for the future. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment